MONDAY - CLOSED
TU & W 8.30 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Last order 5.30 p.m. on site and 6 p.m. to take away)
TH&FR 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Last order 8:30 p.m.)
SA 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Last order 8:30 p.m.)
SUN 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Last order 5:00 p.m.)
WARNING !!! We do not take reservations
CORONAVIRUS: General Recommendations
Wearing a mask is compulsory when you arrive, in the changing rooms and for any trip. Please respect.
IS THE CLASSROOM SECURE?
Yes, because we have limited the room to 4 students.
WHAT ARE THE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ATTENDING A COURSE?
• It is recommended to arrive in sportswear (with the exception of shoes) and we ask that you leave your valuables at home or at the office.
• We recommend that you avoid showering at Alive and do it at home, we are not able to disinfect the showers after each use. However, our shower cabins remain accessible.
• We recommend that you take your towel for your own hygiene.
HOW IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN?
• There will be a small queue of 4 people maximum to take off your shoes.
• Then you can disinfect your hands before entering the room or the locker room. The 2 changing rooms are accessible to a maximum of 2 people at a time. Attention masked!!!
• At the end of each lesson all the material will be disinfected by the teachers.
• If you wish to participate in a course, you must book it on alive.swiss
We hope for a return to normal as soon as possible and thank you for your support.